Valentine’s Day is all about spending the best time with your loving partner, exchanging gifts with one another and memorizing the lovable moments between the couple. But, it is not everything but there is something much more you need to know about Valentine’s Day. On this very special day, people love spending the whole day with their loving ones. They love going for long drives, having moon-light dinner and candle-light dinner to some best restaurants. One of the most memorable moments for people on this day is having dinner with your partner. Instead of moving to some restaurant, you can make special dinner right at your home.
Click here to read valentines day gift for girlfriend
If you are unable to spend much for having dinner outside, you can simply stay at home and make the most delicious food of your desired choice. If you are looking for the best recipes, we have come up with a list of the best Valentine’s Day Dinner Ideas. Here, we have compiled a list of the best romantic recipes along with a detailed explanation about various dinner and dessert recipes. Have a look!
- Tasty Shrimp Noodles
You need not have to spend much time to cook noodles at your home as they are quite inexpensive. In order to make delicious noodles right at your home, you need to follow the easy steps to prepare it.
- First of all, you need to boil some water.
- You need to cook the shrimp for about 15 minutes.
- At the same time, cut the required vegetables of your choice and mix them thoroughly.
- You can do this just like pasta you do at your home.
- Chicken with Lemon Potatoes
You can prepare this tasty roasted bird tonight and serve it to your better-half mixing all your love and affection. This turns out to become the best dinner recipe for your Valentine’s Day. Follow the simple directions for preparing Chicken with lemon potatoes:
- Firstly, heat the oven at 450 degrees. Take chicken and clean it thoroughly.
- Add basil, butter, garlic, lemon, scallions in a bowl.
- Starting from the neck of the chicken, apply this paste to the whole body of the chicken.
- You need to sprinkle salt and pepper on it. Just add potatoes and oil to a large bowl with a half spoon of salt and pepper along with lemon.
- You need to heat the roasting pan in oven for about 10 minutes.
- Now, remove it and place chicken in the pan.
- Roast the stuff for 20 minutes and remove it from oven, turn it and continue the process for another 20 minutes.
- Now, squeeze the lemon over chicken.
- You can now serve this delicious food for your dinner.
- Mocha Chocolate Mousse
This is one of the best recipes for your Valentine’s Day. Check out the recipe.
- Take a big bowl and add milk and coffee crystals to it. Let the ingredients mix thoroughly so as to dissolve crystals.
- You need to mix the pudding mix and dessert topping mix.
- Using the electric mixer beat the mixture for 30 seconds.
- Take chocolate mousse and strawberries into 6 glasses.
- That’s it! You can serve the recipe to your lover.
These are the best romantic dinner recipes for this Valentine’s Day.